Things to do in Saint-Tropez, France
A travel guide to Saint-Tropez, France including amazing food, drink, and sunbathing locations.
Saint-Tropez was my favorite city in France. This coastal town on the French Riviera is full of art, beaches, and nightlife. It is surrounded by clear blue water bustling with larger-than-life yachts.
There are so many restaurants and rosé every which way!
One of my favorite activities was going to the harbor and walking around all the colorful shops and picture perfect buildings. Make sure to try their signature "cakes." These delicious bite-sized clouds of sugar are life-changing.
Be aware, this is a pricey area, so to save some change:
- Take a ferry instead of an Uber
- Check out restaurants off the main drag
- Book a rental where you can cook a meal
- Rent a scooter for the day and explore the area
- The beaches are fantastic, but the main ones can be crowded, venture towards Sainte-Maxime for others
FOOD + DRINK
- Nikki Beach—if you are looking for a good time in a cabana with a DJ and a pool this is the spot for you.
- There is also a restaurant area where you can sit down and have a colorful meal.
- Le Club 55
- La Colombe d'Or Hotel & Restaurant—translates to "treat of life"
- Moulin de Mougins Restaurant
Make sure to add Saint-Tropez to your bucket list!