- Decide on your date, time, location - and book an Officiant
- Decide between a Adventure Elopement or a Intimate Ceremony (Elopement = yourselves plus 2 witnesses (18+ or over) vs. Intimate Wedding = up to 25 guests)
- Purchase your rings (if you choose to wear rings)
- Decide what you want to wear
- Decide what type of location will make you HAPPY - [click here for some ideas LINK TO OREGON PAGE]
- I will give you lots of ideas for locations for your ceremony
- Purchase your marriage license at the County Clerk's office in any County in Oregon. You can purchase your License 60 days to 3 days before your ceremony.
- Hire a photographer + videographer - crossing my fingers you choose me! (see more details + work here)
- Create a Pinterest board and share it with me! Think about how you want to create a unique and extraordinary experience and I will support you in creating memories that are true to YOU. Together we will design and create an experience that is a reflection of your love and relationship.
AND THAT'S IT! HOW SIMPLE! ONLY 9 ITEMS TO CHECK OFF!
No stress, no worries, just the best day ever with you and your best friend!
Adventure Elopements & Intimate Ceremonies can take place in:
- Cool Urban locations
- Vacation rental
- On top of a mountain
- Or the location of your choice
Morning Elopements can be a perfect way to start your day and then you have the whole day to experience your Wedding Day and to explore central Oregon.
Adventure Elopements and/or Intimate Ceremonies
With experience with over 100 weddings I've worked with many vendors, so I have hand picked the best of the best to recommend to you! Anything from exquisite outdoor wedding location suggestions, venue suggestions, dresses, planners, florals, boho rental decor, petite cake/cupcakes, musicians, or vacation rental suggestions - we can create a photo shoot out of your ceremony. I can set you up with Spa time, a professional Chef, Private Yoga Classes, and whatever makes you smile. Just let me know what you need and I will make it happen.
Lara + Sean
We chose Austen to be our wedding videographer and we couldn't be happier with the results! Austen was quickly responsive to different questions we had, and he was able to easily bring our vision for our wedding video to life. Compared to other wedding videographers we considered, he didn't increase the price for every little thing we wanted, which I really appreciated. He was always very fair and super helpful, and it felt like he really cared about the video being good. I would highly recommend him!