Wellness grocery list (staples)
A grocery list dedicated to the staple items I keep on stock in my pantry/fridge to keep you feeling well year-round.
I am all about wellness, so it makes sense that I only eat foods that will do good things to my body.
You really are what you eat. What you consume this month creates the body you will have next month.
Start a food journal, save the food pics you take, see how you feel next month, and reflect on what you put into your body the month before.
After keeping track of this myself I have understood what my body likes and dislikes by listening and feeling how my body responds.
So if you feel like what you are eating is not making you feel your best, here are my wellness staples that keep you 'well' year-round. In this list you will also find the (benefits) of these stellar foods.
Wellness Grocery List (Staples):
Store in the fridge/freezer:
- Almond milk (moisturizes skin)
- Natural Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (aids in digestion)
- Bee Pollen (aids digestion & new skin cells)
- Buckwheat (helps against wrinkles)
- Chia seeds (strengthens skin cells)
- Chickpeas (promotes clear skin)
- Flaxseed (reduces inflammation)
- Goji berries (anti-aging, healthy skin, hair & nails)
- Hemp seeds (healthy skin & anti-inflammatory)
- Almonds & Brazil Nuts (reduces inflammation)
- Gluten-Free Oats (healthy hair & color)
- Tahini (supports clear skin)
- Hydrating water foods like Watermelon, Cucumber, Apple, Celery, Tomatoes
Store in Pantry:
- Coconut oil-can use heat (supports metabolism & fat burning)
- Olive oil-do not use heat (slims waist & defends against UV damage)
- Popcorn-add cinnamon or cayenne, coconut oil (aids in elimination)
- Quinoa (cell repair & growth)
- Lentils-store raw in jar (aids in cell repair)
- Millet (mood booster)
This is the list of foods I like to keep handy, so that I always have time and healthy things available to make good meal choices.
Comment if you are interested in seeing my weekly grocery.
What are your favorite grocery grabs?